The Gospel of Luke Bible Study
This Bible study is a detailed and in-depth look into the Gospel of Luke. It is designed and intended for you to work at your own pace and rhythm. The format allows you to revisit any session at any time, allowing you to learn in the way that suits you best.
- Video teachings for the indicated portion of the book.
- Detailed notes, including ancient primary sources, adding context to the scriptures we’re studying together
- Access to a closed, online community ONLY for club members to allow for further conversation and growth
- Confidence to interpret and understand the Bible and its world
- An audio only version of the lecture that is downloadable for on-the-go learning
Marc Turnage holds an MA in Ancient Judaism and the Origins of Christianity from Jerusalem University College. He is currently finishing his PhD in the Land of Israel Studies Department at Bar Ilan University located in Ramat Gan, Israel, under the supervision of Professor Esther Eshel. Marc has taught graduate and undergraduate students at several universities in the United States and abroad.
Marc moved to Israel to study because he felt that the issues of spatial, historical, cultural, and spiritual settings played a vital role in how we read the Bible. While studying in Israel, he fell in love with the lands of the Bible. He has been guiding groups through Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, and Italy for over twenty years. Marc is a highly sought-after guide and teacher and routinely trains and lectures local tour guides about guiding Christian groups. He is passionate about leading biblical tours that deliver the very finest experience and helping people understand how to read the Bible.
Marc has published widely for both academic and popular audiences. His most recent book, Windows Into the Bible, was named by Outreach Magazine one of its top 100 Christian living resources. Marc is a widely sought-after speaker, and a gifted teacher. He resides in Springfield, MO with his family.